Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dinner with Anson & more

September 2
Tad invited us to join he and Anson for dinner
in the TST area of Kowloon. Anson wanted to have us go
to a restaurant that served authentic Chinese food.
We were happy to have Anson take charge of ordering dinner
since no one else could have read the menu. I wanted to suggest
the restaurant to others so I grabbed the restaurant's business card...
it had no english characters or words.
The restaurant was definitely "authentic."

Greetings from me and Walt.
I'm on the Disney line of the MTR.

Anson & Tad
Anson ordering dinner.

Tad & Doug

We experienced several waves of food. Anson did a great job!
We really loved the selections.


Bill, Anson and Tad

Doug, Chris, Lisa, Bill, Anson & Tad

*********************** Soho & LKF ***********************

After dinner Lisa and I ventured to Soho to
meet up with Mark & Trish.

Me, Mark, Trish, Lisa and Nick at LUSH in Soho.

Eddie the bartender.

Taking cover behind Eddie.

DJ was wearing a "Tampa Bay" t-shirt.

Trish, Mark, Lisa and me

Mark making his male model face in LKF.

Annnnd heee's safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home