Saturday, September 17, 2005

Home again...

In my last entry I mentioned writing again in 15 hours...I was wrong. When I arrived at the San Francisco airport it turned out you had to have a T-Mobile account to log on and I don't. Our journey home was long...25 hours to be exact. On Thursday (Sept 15th) the bus from Gold Coast picked us up at 8AM (8PM eastern, Sept 14th), we flew out at 11:35AM (11:35PM eastern, Sept 14th), arrived in San Francisco Sept 15th at 9AM (Noon eastern, Sept 15th), almost a 4 hour layover and then arrived in Orlando, Sept 15th, at 9PM (9AM Hong Kong time, Sept 16th).

Before I left for Hong Kong I had my cable temporarily disconnected until Sept. 20th, which also included my internet connection. So yes, I am using dial-up...very retro and annoying. I have pictures I want to post to the blog so I am hoping in the next day or two to get to a place where I can go wireless and do another update.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you and hang out!!

9/20/2005 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home