More Hong Kong Disneyland
August 23 - Another day of shooting

Space Mountain




Grace (DLR Broadcast Services)
saying hello from the Main Street double decker bus
****************************************************************************
August 9 - "Be Our Guest" event 

August 18 - Night shots
some night shots of the park.After work we walked through the park to get to the
MTR (subway), it was a good opportunity to take
MTR (subway), it was a good opportunity to take
Space Mountain****************************************************************************
August 15 - Rehearsal DaysIn preparation for park opening September 12th,
HKDL is doing a series of rehearsal days. It's a
great tool to get cast members ready
and to test the flow of park operations.
great tool to get cast members ready
and to test the flow of park operations.
saying hello from the Main Street double decker bus
****************************************************************************
The media was invited to preview the 2 hotels located at HKDL...
Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hollywood Hotel.
Disney's Hollywood Hotel cast members
stood along the main road and waved at
the media as they arrived at the hotel.
Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hollywood Hotel.
stood along the main road and waved at
the media as they arrived at the hotel.
Custodial Cast Member
Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Me and a local camera crew
We were running around documenting the hotel.
I'm using an umbrella, not due to rain but, to protect from the heat.
You very quickly adapt to the locals use of umbrellas to ward off the sun.
Disney's Hollywood Hotel
We were running around documenting the hotel.
I'm using an umbrella, not due to rain but, to protect from the heat.
You very quickly adapt to the locals use of umbrellas to ward off the sun.














4 Comments:
So... what are the attractions like? Any good ones?
Hi Grace! we are Tom & Lisa's friends. We'll be there in 4 days :)
I have so enjoyed your blog over the last few weeks and can't wait to experience HK life!
Hello Anonymous,
Who might you be? I have seen 2 of the stageshows in the park...Gold Mickeys and Festival of the Lion King. They are fantastic. We have Festival of the Lion King in Florida, at Animal Kingdom. This show has some similaritites to the one in Florida but the story & staging is different here. Golden Mickeys is a show performed on the Disney ships...I had not seen it before Hong Kong so I can't compare. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to go on any other rides. I guess it's also easy to get a little lazy about seeing them since they are similar to what we have in Florida & my work has been very time consuming.
Thanks for writing!! It's nice to know you're stopping by the blog.
Susan,
You are going to love it here! It's a fantastic city and easy to get around. Hope you enjoy your trip.
Safe travels!
Post a Comment
<< Home