This week's arrival
Mark and Matt arrived this week to help David with photography requests at Hong Kong Disneyland. David has been swamped...Mark & Matt arrived just in time.
Speaking of photos...yes, I am behind on my photo postings. The good news is I am behind because I have been pursuing out & about activities!! Photos are coming soon...
Speaking of photos...yes, I am behind on my photo postings. The good news is I am behind because I have been pursuing out & about activities!! Photos are coming soon...

Mark & Matt are staying at the Gold Coast Hotel (rather than the apartments) so their bags were stored on the opposite side of the bus. Good idea, except the door was jammed and Mark had to climb in through the other side to get his & Matt's bags.



We decided to have dinner outside. You learn quickly to carry umbrellas at all times.
They came in handy during this sudden rain shower.
David, Matt, Gary, Jim, Grace and Mark
They came in handy during this sudden rain shower.
David, Matt, Gary, Jim, Grace and Mark


1 Comments:
Would it kill ya to SMILE? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home