Ni Hao...
I'm in Hong Kong...seems so unreal to me!!
We had a busy weekend and I will post more photos soon. This photo was taken by Leanne as we arrived from the airport to our new Hong Kong home for the next couple of months.

I arrived Wednesday night (July 20th). It was a VERY long trip. We left on Tuesday at 7:10AM eastern (July 19th), had a 3 hour layover in San Francisco and arrived Wednesday in Hong Kong at 5:30AM eastern (Wednesday, 5:30PM HK time). In Hong Kong we are 12 hours ahead.
Here is my contact info:
Flat A, 25/F, Tower 16
1 Castle Peak Road
Castle Peak Bay, New Territories (NT), Hong Kong SAR
Apartment Phone: 011-852-3694-0073 (no voicemail)
Cellphone: 011-852-6779-4022
Flat A, 25/F, Tower 16
1 Castle Peak Road
Castle Peak Bay, New Territories (NT), Hong Kong SAR
Apartment Phone: 011-852-3694-0073 (no voicemail)
Cellphone: 011-852-6779-4022



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home