Sunday, June 26, 2005

Just trying to figure this out...

Hi...new to the "blogging" thing. I am headed to Hong Kong in a few weeks and I thought I would give this a try. My first impression is that I don't care much for the word "blog". It's just not an attractive word. Sounds like something that happens when your stomach is upset and you can't keep anything down. Example....I had some bad sushi and blogged all day.

But, it seems like a great way to communicate and I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs (Leanne, Lisa Williams & David). I'm not a big fan of writing but I love taking pictures so that's how I hope to communicate.

So cheers to my first post!!!
Grace

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Welcome to the club. We'll teach you the secret handshake soon.

6/27/2005 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home